The Sig Sauer P365 XL 9mm Handgun offers more features and improved accuracy without compromising what has made the original P365 one of the most innovative handguns of the decade – its small dimensions, light weight, and high magazine capacity. The P365 XL is chock full of upgrades, most notably the optics ready slide that is compatible with Sig’s new Romeo Zero and Shield RMSc red dot sights. The P365 XL also comes with a new flat trigger with 90° break for a lighter feeling trigger pull and shorter reset. The P365 XL also features a slightly larger frame with an integrated carry magazine well and extended beavertail.
Features of the Sig Sauer P365 XL 9mm Handgun
- Optics Ready: Slide Cuts For Sig Sauer Romeo Zero & Shield RMSc Red Dot Sights
- Flat Trigger: Improved Trigger Ergonomics
- XRay3 Sights: Tritium Day/Night Sights
- Sig Accessory Rail: Mount Flashlights or Lasers Sights
- Compact & Lightweight: 6.6 OL Length & Only 20 oz.
|Max Shell Length:||3.5″|
|Length of Pull (LOP):||14-3/8″|
|Magazine Capacity:||3 1|
|Choke:||Crio – C, IM, F|
|Type of Sights:||Burris FastFire|
|Drop at Heel:||2-1/4″|
|Drop at Comb:||1-3/8″|
There are no reviews yet.